Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vacation Inspiration

I didn't bring my supplies with me on vacation.  It was more of a matter of space, and honestly I didn't want to bring them not use them and feel the guilt.  However, I did bring my camera.  I mean who goes on vacation (especially to the beach) and doesn't being a camera?  While soaking up my year supply of Vitamin D, I admired one of the shells my husband found.  I decided I wanted to try something different.  Usually I'm all about landscapes, and believe me I have tons from this trip too, but with this one I wanted to try something explicitly artistic.  I surprised myself too!  Very happy with the result of this one.  I've found many other sources of inspiration.  So when I get home and settled I'll pick it up again, and that has me pretty excited! Ready to get home and pick it up again.



Sanibel Shell
Digital Photo, 2011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment