Thursday, March 17, 2011

Procrastinating

I haven't forgotten about my fields painting.  I can't get it off my mind actually.  I keep thinking over and over what I'm going to do to improve on it.  I have a few ideas, I may even just paint over the whole thing and start again; an idea I'm warming up to. 

Aside from working on my game plan, pulling everything out and setting up seems daunting.  This whole week it's been just the baby and me all day.  Rodney's shift changed to days, which threw a wrench into everything.  AND the baby has officially switched to an afternoon nap, but that's a good thing.  However, it means he goes down a bit later which eats into my personal time. 

Just need to get started again.  It's just like an earlier post, inspiration and motivation come in short bursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment